The White Law Group, LLC is a national securities fraud, securities arbitration, investor protection, and securities regulation/compliance law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Boca Raton, Florida. The firm is dedicated to assisting investors who have suffered investment losses as a result of their financial advisor or broker-dealers’ fraud or negligence.
We are currently investigating possible securities fraud claims involving the following investments or type of investments:
(1) Investments in DBSI, Inc. or DBSI TICs (tenants in common), particularly those solicited by Royal Alliance, Independent Financial Group, and Questar
(2) ING variable annuities and ING’s variable annuity sales practices
(3) Ameritas and Pacific Life variable annuity and life insurance sales practices
(4) UBS proprietary products and mutual funds sales practices
(5) Investments in Citigroup structured products such as ELKS
(6) Investments in Medical Capital, particularly those solicited by Securities America
(7) Morgan Stanley active trading practices (and possible churning), as well as margin investing
(8) RBC Capital (f/k/a RBC Dain Rauscher) suitability standards for elderly investors
(9) Investments in emerging markets (in particular Chinese companies) solicited by Brookstone Securities
(10) Raymond James’ variable annuity sales practices
(11) Morgan Keegan funds
(12) Lehman Brothers’ 100% principal protected promissory notes
(13) Investments in unsuitable non-traded REITs
If you have any information that may assist us in our current investigations, on if you believe that you have been the victim of a securities fraud, please contact our offices at 312-238-9650. With over 30 years of securities law experience, including experience working at FINRA (f/k/a the NASD) and the SEC, The White Law Group has the expertise to help investors defrauded in securities, investment and financial business transactions.
For more information on The White Law Group, please visit our website at http://www.whitesecuritieslaw.com.