Dennis Van Patter Investment Losses
- In January 2016, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter breached his fiduciary duty, violated Texas securities law, and made unsuitable investment recommendations.
- In June 2015, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter recommended unsuitable investments, negligently misrepresented material facts, breached his fiduciary duty, and acted negligently.
- In 2014, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter misrepresented material facts, acted negligently, and breached his fiduciary. The customer also alleged that the investments involved were variable annuities, direct investments (DPs) and LPs, equipment leasing funds, oil and gas investments, mutual funds, promissory notes, real estate securities and gold.
- In 2012, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter made unsuitable investment recommendations.
- In 2008, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter executed excessive trades, made unsuitable investment recommendations, and executed unauthorized trades in a trust account.
- In October 2006, a customer alleged that Dennis Van Patter refused to sell certain direct participation programs (DPP) in a secondary market.
- In July 2006, a customer alleged that Van Patter told her that her $5,000 investment would be worth approximately $40,000 in 2014 and that between 1995-2005 there was a loss of growth.
Recovery of Investment Losses
If you suffered losses investing with Dennis Van Patter and/or VSR Financial Services and would like to discuss your litigation options, please call the securities attorneys of The White Law Group at 1-888-637-5510 for a free consultation.
The White Law Group is a national securities fraud, securities arbitration, and investor protection law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Vero Beach, Florida.
For more information on the firm, visit http://www.whitesecuritieslaw.com.