Mickey Long and VSR Financial – Plano, Texas
Have you suffered losses investing with Mickey Long and VSR Financial? If so, the securities attorneys at The White Law Group may be able to help you to recover your losses through FINRA arbitration.
According to FINRA BrokerCheck, Mickey Long has nine customer disputes since he’s been registered in the securities industry. According to the information provided in the BrokerCheck, the customer disputes include the following allegations:
– In May of 2015, claimant alleges unsuitable investments, violation of common law, negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence, from 3/9/2007-3/11/2014.
– In April of 2011, claimant alleges negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, from 10/28/2005 THROUGH 05/27/2010.
– In July of 2000, claimant alleges violation of securities laws, negligence and failure to supervise.
– In July of 1999, customers allege investments were unsuitable.
– In July of 1997, customers allege speculative and unsuitable investments.
According to FINRA BrokerCheck, Mickey Long was registered with VSR Financial Services in Plano, Texas from June 2002 until July 2016.
Recovery Options for Investors
The White Law Group is investigating the liability that Long’s former employers may have for his alleged actions.
Brokerage firms are required to properly supervise their advisors. They must ensure that those advisors are complying with applicable FINRA rules and regulations. If it can be demonstrated that the firm failed to properly supervise Mickey Long, the firm may be held responsible for investment losses in a FINRA arbitration claim.
If you suffered losses investing with Mickey Long and VSR Financial, the attorneys at The White Law Group may be able to help you. For a free, no obligation consultation, please call (888) 637-5510.
The foregoing information, which is all publicly available on FINRA’s website, is being provided by The White Law Group. The White Law Group is a national securities fraud, securities arbitration, and investor protection law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Vero Beach, Florida.
For more information on The White Law Group and it’s representation of investors, visit www.whitesecuritieslaw.com.