Concerned about investment losses with Mickey Long?
Have you suffered losses investing with Mickey Long and VSR Financial? If so, The White Law Group may be able to help.
According to FINRA BrokerCheck, Mickey Long has nine customer disputes since he’s been registered in the securities industry. According to the information provided in the BrokerCheck, the customer disputes include the following allegations:
– In May of 2015, claimant alleges unsuitable investments, violation of common law, negligent misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence, from 3/9/2007-3/11/2014.
– In April of 2011, claimant alleges negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, from 10/28/2005 THROUGH 05/27/2010.
– In July of 2000, claimant alleges violation of securities laws, negligence and failure to supervise.
– In July of 1999, customers allege investments were unsuitable.
– In July of 1997, customers allege speculative and unsuitable investments.
According to FINRA BrokerCheck, Mickey Long was registered with VSR Financial Services in Plano Texas from 06/2002 – 07/2016.
If you suffered losses investing with Mickey Long, the attorneys at The White Law Group may be able to help. For a free consultation, please call (888) 637-5510.
The foregoing information, which is all publicly available on FINRA’s website, is being provided by The White Law Group. The White Law Group is a national securities fraud, securities arbitration, and investor protection law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Vero Beach, Florida.
For more information on The White Law Group and it’s representation of investors, visit www.whitesecuritieslaw.com.