The Securities and Exchange Commission recently announced the temporary suspension, pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, of trading in the securities of the following issuers, commencing at 9:30 a.m. EDT on September 17, 2012, and terminating at 11:59 p.m. EDT on September 28, 2012:
- AER Energy Resources, Inc. (AERN)
- Alto Group Holdings, Inc. (ALTO)
- BizRocket.com, Inc. (BZRT)
- Fox Petroleum, Inc. (FXPT)
- Geopulse Explorations, Inc. (GPLS)
- Global Technologies Group, Inc. (GTGP)
- KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. (KMAG)
- Mike the Pike Productions, Inc. (MIKP)
- Mobile Star Corp. (MBST)
- SavWatt USA, Inc. (SAVW, formerly SAVWD)
- Scorpex, Inc. (SRPX)
- Silver Dragon Resources Inc. (SDRG)
- Strategic Mining Corp. (SMNG)
- Surgline International Inc. (SGLN)
- Thrive World Wide Inc. (TWWI)
- Zamage Digital Art Imaging Inc. (ZMGD)
The SEC temporarily suspended trading in the securities of the above-listed issuers because of questions regarding the adequacy and accuracy of information about the companies, including their assets, business operations, current financial condition and/or issuances of shares in company stock.
The SEC also cautioned broker-dealers that they should carefully consider the foregoing information along with all other currently available information before recommending these investments to their clients.
If you purchased these investments at the recommendation of your financial advisor and suffered losses, you may be able to recover those losses through FINRA arbitration.
To discuss your litigation options, please call the securities attorneys of The White Law Group at 312/238-9650 for a free consultation.
The White Law Group is a national securities fraud, securities arbitration, and investor protection law firm with offices in Chicago, Illinois and Boca Raton, Florida.
For more information on the firm, visit http://www.whitesecuritieslaw.com.